- All procedures and discounts offered are subject to the suitability of the prospectus patient for the desired treatment, as deemed so by the treating doctor or nurse, prior to the procedure being carried out.
- Consultations by the doctor may be subject to a consultation fee. Where a procedure is suitable for a nurse consultation and the nurse carries out this consultation, there will be no consultation fee.
- The clinic reserves the right to determine whether a doctor or nurse consultation is suitable.
- The clinic does not negotiate on prices.
- All attempts at maximizing outcome and minimizing side effects are made but results cannot be guaranteed
- There will be no refunds in the event of unsatisfactory outcomes including the experiencing of known, or unknown side effects, or where maximum expected results were not achieved.
- Where the procedure is suitable, a nurse option may be available at a discounted price. All patients will make their own choice to whether they prefer a nurse or doctor to treat them, but the doctor reserves the right to take over the treatment at any time they deem it in the patients best interest. This may come at an additional cost (the doctor surcharge). A patient may change their treating practioner at their discretion with the understanding that there will be a price difference for that treatment.
- The clinic retains the right to change prices without subject to notice.
Specific Treatment Conditions
- All patients who have not seen a doctor for wrinkle relaxer procedure must have a consultation with the doctor prior to any treatment. This is a legal requirement of Schedule 4 drug use. A consultation fee may apply.
- Wrinkle relaxers may be purchased per area or per unit. Per area treatments are include a free top if needed. Top ups must be claimed between week 2 and 3 post treatment. Per unit treatments do not include a free top up and any additional product needed to reach the desired effect must be purchased.
- A 20% discount applies on all wrinkle relaxer (per area, not units) treatments carried out by nurse at the Joondalup rooms.
- A 30% discount applies on all wrinkle relaxer (per area, not units) treatments carried out by nurse at the East Perth rooms.
- All patients who have not seen a doctor for wrinkle filler procedure must have a consultation with the doctor prior to any treatment. This is a legal requirement of Schedule 4 drug use. A consultation fee may apply.
- Wrinkle fillers are purchased per syringe. There is no free top ups and any additional product needed to reach the desired effect must be purchased.
- A 20% discount applies on nurse suitable wrinkle fillers treatments carried out by nurse at the Joondalup rooms.
- A 30% discount applies on nurse suitable treatments carried out by nurse at the East Perth rooms.
- All filler treatments involving volumising fillers and under eye rejuvenation must be carried out by the doctor.
- First time lip treatment offer, applies to patients who have never had their lips treated by clinical staff at the ARGERA Centre. This includes new and existing patients. Prospective patients must have a consultation with the treating injector prior to the procedure to assess suitability of the treatment. This may occur on the same day as the treatment for the patient’s convenience, where time permits.
- Lip treatments receive premium grade TGA listed fillers. No extra cost is charged for any of the pain relief options for lip procedures.
Thermage Cpt and Ultherapy
- Prospective patients must under go a consultation with the nurse or doctor to assess suitability for the treatment. Nurse consultations will be free of charge.
- Thermage and Ulthera treatments are charged per internationally recognized areas.
- All treatments involve the use of the latest International techniques and upgradable technology.
- Treatments are carried out by a registered nurse, not a beautician or aesthetic technician.
- In reference to Thermage all patients receive their own “tip” that is disposed of after the procedure. Tips are not spit or shared between patients, as this would reduce the expected effect.
Plasma (prp) Collagen Stimulation
- PRP is charged per tube.
- Only TGA listed premium plasma concentrating blood tubes are used.
- 20% discount on treatments occurs when the 3 treatments are paid up front in one payment. All treatments must be carried out a month apart.
- All patients must undergo either a free consultation with the nurse, or a doctor consultation (an additional fee may apply) to discuss the procedure and assess for patient suitability.
- Most patients only require the initial 3 treatments, but severe cases may require additional treatments, at an additional cost. The need for additional treatments will be determined by the doctor, upon monitoring the progress of the initial 3 treatments.
- The “initial package price” is based upon 3 vaginal treatments a month a part (and no longer than 6 weeks) with the doctor. Vulva/labia treatments have an additional surcharge per treatment. Suitability for the vulva/labial area will be determined by the doctor during consultation or at the initial treatment. Please note that it is illegal for nurses to carry out a MonaLisa Touch Treatment in Western Australia.
- The “initial package price” is fixed and available to all prospectus patients.
- Those whose vaginal symptoms are due to oestrogen suppressing medication from breast cancer or from pelvic radiation therapy are offered a 10% discount on single treatments or the “initial package price”. To claim this discount proof is required. This can consist of a packet of the anti-oestrogen medication with the patients name on it or a letter from their treating doctor.
- On occasion, additional discounts may be offered. This will be based upon the standard price of 3 non-discounted treatments. The extra 10% discount for those whose symptoms are from oestrogen suppressing medication or pelvic radiation still applies. It is calculated by taking 10% off this discounted price, not by addition of the percentages.
- There is no additional cost for the use of our Health department licensed Day Hospital facility
- Set packages on a variety of procedures have been created to save patients who seek multiple treatments money. To ensure prospective patients do not receive unwanted incentives for treatment, all patients must undergo a consultation with the treating doctor or nurse to match the correct package to the patient’s specific needs. This must occur before the treatment and may be on the same day for the patient’s convenience, where time permits.
- Some packages have time commitments to maximize results. These will be discussed with the patient once assessment of patient’s needs are made during the consultation.